We at OWS are extremely proud of our technology partnerships that keep us at the forefront in the market, enabling us to offer diverse solutions to the industry.
OWS forms a strategic alliance with eDrilling, a world leading supplier of AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry, specifically for drilling operations for the Malaysian market.
OWS is proud to partner with XSENS out of Norway in providing upstream Oil & Gas industry with new functionality, cost reduction and improved reliability for flow rate and fraction measurement topside and subsea. The cost-saving clamp-on design, makes the XSENS flow measurement competitive for a wide range of applications within the oil and gas industry and beyond.
OWS is the sole partner of Black Mamba for the Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia markets to supply patent-protected oilfield equipment related to sucker rods, sucker rod guides, sucker rod centralizers, and sucker rod protection, without limits or compromise. The Black Mamba also provides an industry first – end-to-end sucker rod control for the prevention of sucker rod buckling. This alleviates pre-mature sucker rod fatigue, extending rod life, up-time, and providing unmatched reliability in the sucker rod string.
OWS is pleased to be partnering with a dynamic oilfield service company from Vietnam in PVD Logging, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PV Drilling. PVD Logging specializes in providing advanced technical services for petroleum drilling operations such as mud logging, slick-line, well testing, geologist provision, etc.
OWS is proud to be partnering with Dynamic Well Control Inc. (DWC), an innovative Well Control service company based out of Canada
DWC’s focus and vision is to fill these gaps left out by legacy service companies by providing a fully integrated Incident Management and Emergency Response company for the Oil & Gas Industry. We provide a professional service with a vast history of experience and technical expertise to help identify and mitigate risks that are present during our on-going search for hydrocarbons.
The DWC Industry Specialists who are qualified and experienced in preventative, risk management, response and recovery activities can be categorized into their fields of expertise, including:
• Crisis Management – Extensive emergency management and business continuity experience at management and corporate levels.
• Emergency Response – Extensive hands-on tactical and physical emergency response experience responding to a broad scope of Industrial emergencies across the globe.
• Well Control – Extensive well control experience across the diverse facets and types of and well control and well intervention operations.
• Industrial Firefighting – Extensive industrial firefighting experience across the diverse facets of oil and gas operations.
• Project Management – Unique hands-on experience with working in remote regions of the world as well as in conflict regions where resolving logistical issues is challenging.
• Risk Management / HSE – Extensive experience in the development, implementation and review of HSE Management Systems.
OWS is proud to partner with Cansco based out of Dubai U.A.E., in bringing an Innovative Sand Separation Solutions enabling oil and gas producers to eliminate the challenges associated with downstream erosion of equipment. The BBS™ Sand Separator System is uniquely designed to capture the maximum sand and solids recovery during well production operations, and during flow back and long term well testing operations, with up to 99.5% solids recovery consistently delivered in past operational installations.